Amantii – BI-88-DEEP Smart Electric Fireplace Indoor / Outdoor
- WiFi Compatible to connect and control the fireplace from your smartphone with the use of our app. Available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store
- Three speed flame motor
- 12” depth. Heat Outdoor 5000 BTU
- No unsightly venting and grills seen. – true clean and vent free look
- Programmable timer & thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of the room. Set your fireplace to turn on before you arrive home or have it automatically turn on when the weather is cold.
- Touch pad for convenient control of the features and temperature display from the fireplace.
- Choose from combinations of yellow, orange and red colored flames
- Approved for indoor or outdoor applications.
*Overhang required for outdoor applications
- Choose from 11 colors of canopy and ember bed lighting to illuminate decorative media from below and above
- Two flame pattern styles – standard and more traditional
- New patented thermostatic remote comes included
|Heater||1465 watts high 750 watts low|
|No Heater||22 watts|
|Lamps||LED 22 watts|
|Rotor Motor||1 at - watts|
|Height, Width, Depth||23 1/2"x 88 1/8"x 12“|
|Glass View Opening||11 7/8"x 84 3/4"|
|Surround Size||15 7/8"x 88 1/8"|
|Shipping Size||25 5/8"x 99 3/4"x 15 1/4"|
|Shipping Weight||193.3 lbs. Glass Included|
|Plug Location||Left Side|
|Approx. Heating Area||400 sq. ft.|
DISCLAIMER - Blue Flames
Blue flame lights will no longer be available on units built after July 01, 2021. The blue light has been replaced with - bright yellow, orange and red light combination to offer you - more realistic flame effect. We reserve the right to modify and upgrade our product at any time without prior notice.
Flames and flame colors on the website may appear differently in real life. To view the most accurate representation of our regular flame sets, please visit your nearest dealer.
We reserve the right to update products, specifications and dimensions are subject to change. Please refer to the product manual to verify measurements and clearance requirements. All local building codes must be followed.
|Fireplace Orientation Style||